Thursday, March 25, 2010

Vancouver and To Do list ...

It's Thursday now, I think! I have been to the doctor, got visa pics. done, visited a friend in UBC. Then walked to the bank and talked about monetry and morgage things there, then on to down town to apply for a tourist Visa. You need one for India, even though I will only be there a few days en route back to Canada. But this visa is good for 6 months. Then on to get the last set of shots in arm. Finally home here with Gracie the cat. It is rainy and sort of cold so have the fire on. Trying to decide whether to have a rest or check out the hotel foyer and bar where I plan to meet up with friends on Saturday.... Then I have to do a complex Income Tax return with H n R!! oh the joys of planning! then I would love to have a nice dinner ready for Arran ....
I hope that this finds YOU in great form! hugs, Dyane-in-transition

1 comment:

  1. Well let's celebrate your unblocking!! Who knew how prolific your inner writer would be.
    Cheers Wilma

    ReplyDelete