Friday, March 26, 2010

Contact info. in Nepal


This is a picture of Rosemary and me with an ardent group of Toronto Unitarian "doo bee doo" afgan quilt assemblers. Taken the day after I left To. for Vancouver.

Three more sleeps left untilo I leave for Nepal!!

Mailing address is:
CHILD HAVEN INTERNATIONAL CANADA
PO BOX 9676, Kathmandu, Nepal
Child Haven Telephone: 011-977-1-4485-805
e-mail dyane.lynch@gmail.com or
childhaven@wlink.com.np

Emergency:
Arjun's home: 011-977-1-4461030
Arjun's cell: 977-985 1086372

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dyane! You are still in Canada! I was talking to my Kilimanjaro friend about you today at Mt. Norquay. We are very interested in Nepale and I'm looking forward to read your report from Nepale.

    Your ESL class had great fun at Erika's place last Wednesday. We did Karaoke night and it was fun. We are thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful trip to Nepal.

    Take care and Bon Voyage!!

    ReplyDelete