Sunday, March 28, 2010

Two more sleeps left

If you want to follow my steps, inspirations and feelings during the next four months please open my blog. You can just read and if you want to write me just e-mail me. Its more personal.
BLOG ADDRESS: http://dyanegoingsolo@blogspot.com Please save it into your bookmarks.


If you want to know more about the Annapurna Circuit trek itself try going to
http://lonelyplanet.worldexpeditions.net/lpau/index.php?#tabTripNotes




**************
It was wonderful to see some of you yesterday in Vancouver at the sleezy Biltmore Hotel bar!! Thank you for coming to visit with me (Arran and Teresa) for a short time. If you could not make it, I am sorry to have missed you this time around and we will meet up 'after it's over' this August. I know you found the short dvds interesting on the wonderful work of Bonnie and Fred and Child Haven International Thank you again, you have no idea how you revived my rather weary planning spirits as you peppered me with questions, comments, support, chocolates and beer .... now, two more sleeps to go, and, I am READY!

If you left a lovely cashmire scarf at the bar please give me a call! Otherwise I might well bring it along with me on my Annapurna trek!

Karen, your ikebana flower arranging yesterday was beautiful! MMMhhh! thank you for delicious dinners Joan, Louise, also Sue. Sue, last nigh's sleepover in your place was sooh comfy and the walk this morning was refreshing as we walked with Gypsy along sodden paths lined with baby-fresh ravishing leaves and fully flowering magnolia bushes.

Arran and I have just attended a Unitarian service and they were talking about empowered women ... hey, gals, that's us! empowerment to all!

Soon Arran, Teresa, two dogs and I are off to see Glenys and Galloway in West Vancouver. He is downstairs right now finalizing a deal to sell yet another of his buy-and-fixup- Honda cars for $5,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment