Thursday, March 18, 2010

Step One, off to Ottawa!

This is a copy of a note I wrote to my friend to show you where my
head was at until NOW!
**
I await my flight in over an hour to Ottawa! I am soooh glad to be
here, as the last few days have been amazingly hectic, finishing off
with a great ESL class, a little pary (you may see pics on Facebook)
and stayed with a lovely couple friend. Meantime, I almost got two
tickets within 2 hours for not wearing a seat belt. They ONLY (!)
charged me for one .... $115.00 or so!! Missed a lunch appointment in
Banff, thinking we were meeting one hour ahead. Spent ages looking
for my cell phone which was under my car seat.... Did manage to walk
Robyn's little dog before leaving... Anyways, its all history now.
Here I am with my back pack and hand luggage and a good book (The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill, thanks Lynn!)

All the other STUFF and things are way over the other side of the mountain range I see from the a/p window.

Yesterday's class actually was the highlight of the last couple of days!!
Cheers, and here I fly! Love y'awl
p.s. I think you have to sign up on a Google Account if you want to comment here ... ask Wilma, the Moonshadow person on this blog, she seems to have mastered this.. Right now I want to get back to my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment