Monday, May 10, 2010

Belated Happy Moms

I know that it is late to wish you Happy Mothers' Day! As I just wrote to Wilma, I am feeling rather a happy Mother today ..."I feel sooooh alive, respected, accepted and loved, as the children and staff here at Child Haven. I returned from a big shopping spree with my new friend, the matron here, RitaMama and am wearing a light ethereal nepalese outfit, pants and top and scarf and flip flops and it seemed as the world of CH converged on this Dyane DiDi in welcoming home hugs... and then emails ... pictures and love from Arran, Rosemary and various buddies.

I hope that soon I will be able to post some pics on this blog. Right now life is busy. It seems that everyone and his/her aunt wants English lessons and the kids always want to play ....!

Love to you all! Please do not forget to send your donation to Child Haven asap! Try to imagine what the needs are for over one hundred children and some Moms here in this very very poor part of the world outside Kathmandu... send donation to Child Haven International and mail c/o sister R. Wood, 390 Cummer Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M2M 2G2

Hugs,
Your Mom, Sis and dear Friend, Dyane

No comments:

Post a Comment