Friday, June 8, 2018

Please contribute to 2018 cancer research!

I've got my bike and helmet, but to guarantee my 2018 Ride success, I need your support. Help me reach my goal!

http://www.conquercancer.ca/goto/DyaneLynch
I am back on my bike and in training again!  This time my efforts are for a worthwhile goal that everyone can relate to. Please support me and the intrepid 'Riders for Ryders team' as we focus on this year's Ride to Conquer Cancer.
In August 2018, we, the 'Riders for Ryders team', along with hundreds of others, will be cycling over 200 kilometres.  Our destination this year is Hope, B.C.  The journey will take two days.   
Funds raised through The Ride for the BC Cancer Foundation will support cancer research, treatment, and services at the BC Cancer Agency which is a leader in cancer research and treatment. 
Please click on the link above for further information and to donate to my ride.  Heartfelt thanks to those of you who have already contributed.
Dyane
Who never ever gives up!

No comments:

Post a Comment